New for 2014 - 8U Division
8U-9U Ages will be split geographically.
10U-11U Will be split into A (American) and B (National) levels.
12U-14U Will be split into Elite, A and B levels.
2/27/14- Mandatory Managers Meeting @ Diplomat West, 681 W. North Ave., Elmhurst.
6/16/14-6/19/14 1st & 2nd Round of Playoffs.
6/23/14-6/26/14 3rd Round of Playoffs.
6/30/14- WSBL Night @ Cellular Field. White Sox vs. Los Angeles Angels. FLYER
7/1/14- Championship Games @ Village Green in Glen Ellyn (8U-14U).
Address for WSBL:
WEST SUBURBAN BASEBALL LEAGUE
P.O. BOX 4895
OAK BROOK, IL 60522-4895
1) Register team online.
2) Fill out WSBL T-Shirt form and send in to P.O. Box.- Due February 1st.
3) Send League Fee check of $350 payable to WSBL to P.O Box. Please include Team Name and Age Level in Memo of Check.- Due February 1st.
4) Have each player and coach sign a WSBL waiver form.- Due at Manager's Meeting February 27th.
5) Fill out schedule grid with a minimum of 10 Home dates and a maximum of 15 dates.-Due at Manager's Meeting February 27th.
6) Turn in copy of Roster.- Due at Manager's Meeting February 27th.
7) Turn in copy of Insurance.- Due at Manager's Meeting February 27th.
Resources from BaseballZone.com
Backyard Basics - A introduction to hitting, pitching, fielding and throwing so parents can help their kids develop sound fundamentals while practicing at home.
Choosing a Bat and Glove - A guide on how to purchase new equipment and break-in a glove.
The truth about youth pitching injuries and young athletes IYCA Blog